Monday, April 14, 2008

Hi, my name is Lisa and as I thought about what to do for my artcyle I thought about cycling in Columbia... I thought about how many trails and bike lanes there are in Columbia, you can get almost anywhere on your bike... from my house in cherry hill, to my job on n. ninth street it only takes 30-45 min. Yet still so many people refuse to use methods to get around other then a car. And then the same people pay for a gym membership and spend an hour there everyday... when you could cut a couple of steps and help the environment. So i created a bike to help all those people who cant give up the power a car brings the presence and the size.. only with zero emissions!!!! So with the help of the Guys at A-1 Auto Recyclers i have created a car bike... it is pretty sweet!This is the toggle switch for my head lights because they are really going to work!!!
This is my mostly completed artcyle, the headlights still need to be electified but I have the mirrors on and all the panels

This is me running from the salvage yard monster!
Here I am looking for tailights for my bike, without success.. but thats okay... it was dark in there so if was good i brought my headlamp

No comments: